- ON THE GRILL: rub the spice mixture on the meat or steak with a small drop of oil and grill the meat until cooked.
- IN THE OVEN: Rub a thick layer of the spice mixture on the meat and moisten with apple juice, for example. Cook on low heat until cooked through. Mix the root blocks with a drop of oil and swirl them in the spice mixture. Roast in the oven.
- IN THE PAN: Pat the spice on the steak or swirl the pieces of meat in the spice. Fry in a small drop of oil. Add a little liquid, such as cream, and you will get a great meat sauce.
- IN THE BOILER: Season the soups, stewed meat pots and sauces with the spice mixture.
- The spice mixture also works great as a dipping powder, mix 2 teaspoons of sour cream and let it season in the fridge.
Texas Beef rub 200g
€6.99 incl sales tax
Mustard and peppery RUB spice in the spirit of Texas flavours, designed specifically for beef, but also great for pork.
Poppamies’ RUB spices are suitable for dry marinating, ie for massaging meat, as well as for general seasoning in the home kitchen or by the grill. The spice mixture is also suitable for smoked meat. There is nothing extra in the spice, all the ingredients are rubbed in balance in terms of flavours, salt and sweetness. The spice is to be rubbed into the meat well, about 40-50 g per kilogram of meat.
122 in stock