- ON THE GRILL: rub the spice mixture on the meat or steak with a small drop of oil and grill the meat until cooked through.
- IN THE OVEN: Rub a thick layer of the spice mixture on the meat and moisten it with apple juice, for example. Cook over low heat until cooked through. Mix the root blocks with a drop of oil and swirl them in the spice mixture. Roast in the oven.
- IN THE PAN: Pat the spice on the steak or swirl the pieces of meat in the spice. Fry in a small drop of oil. Add a little liquid, such as cream, and you will get a great meat sauce.
- IN THE BOILER: Season the soups, stewed meatballs and sauces with the spice mixture.
- The spice mixture also works well as a dipping powder, mix 2 teaspoons of the cream file and let it season in the fridge.
Poppamies ONE FOR ALL RUB, 200g.
One for All RUB is a combination of mutually supportive spices and is suitable for almost any food. There is no added salt in the RUB, so you can use it for all your seasoning without worrying about over-salting the food.
Poppamies’ RUB spices are suitable for dry marinating, ie for rubbing meat, as well as for general seasoning in the home kitchen or by the grill. The spice mixture is also suitable for smoked meat. There is nothing extra in the spice, all the ingredients are massaged to balance the flavours, salt and sweetness. The spice is to be rubbed into the meat well, about 40-50 g per kilogram of meat.
incl sales tax
31 in stock